- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 12 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut, extra for rolling
- 1/4 Cup of tahini
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Activate your nuts by soaking in filtered water for 2 hours soak your fruit for 20 mins.
- Drain nuts and fruits, remove pits from the dates.
- Add all ingredients to the TM Mixing bowl process for 15 Sec / Speed 10
- with a heaped teaspoon portion roll mixture into balls and coat with desiccated coconut
Refrigerate until you are ready to serve preferably over night.
Accessories you need
maybe try rolling with sesame seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls