- 1 egg
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams honey
- 3 teaspoons Honey to drizzle
- 300 grams cream
- 25 grams Pine nuts, toasted, to serve
Recipe is created for
1. line a 1 litre tin with glad wrap.
2. insert butterfly.
3. Put egg, yolks and honey in bowl and cook for 5 minutes at 50C speed 3. Set aside in seperate bowl.
4. In a clean cold bowl add butterfly and whip cream on speed 4 untill soft peeks from.
5. Gently fold the cream into th egg mixture and pour into prepared tin. freeze for 2-3 hours.
6. Turn out onto a platter and drizle with extra honey and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding