- 70 g Dried Mixed Fruit
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (395 g can)
- 500 g White choc bits or melts
- 1/4 tsp Mixed spice (ground)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 20 g lemon juice
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour (GF)
- 1 tsp water, (estimate)
Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day BBQ Birthday Children birthday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Dessert Side dish Snack Praline/sweets
Place fruit mix in bowl and chop 4 sec on speed 8.
Add can condensed milk and cook 10 min on varoma speed 1.
Add all the other fudge ingredients and cook 2 min on 90 degrees C at speed 1.
Pour into pre greased dish (about 18 x 30 cm - or similar)
Leave in refrigerator until set (approx. 20-30 min)
In meantime make the mix for the crosses
Cut into squares and pipe cross on each square
In small bowl, mix icing sugar, cornflour and water until firm (almost runny) consistency. Place in piping bag or small firm plastic bag. Cut open corner and do cross on the Fudge.
Accessories you need
The cross mix can be made without the cornflour.The purpose of the cornflour is to make it a bit less sweet.
If you cant find the dried mixed fruit, use equal quantities of sultanas, raisins and candied orange peel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Fast Easy GF Spice Carrot and Orange Cake
- Buttered Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- BBQ Salt (Braai Sout)
- EASY Apricot and Peach/Nectarine Chutney (South African)
- Gluten Free Cheese and Herb Snack Sticks (Lunchbox)
- "Its all about Christmas" Cupcakes
- Pecan and Date Christmas Tart
- African Surprise Christmas Cocktail (Rooibos)
- Eggnog - Alcohol Free (or not!)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders - Healthy, Nut Free
- Moroccan Style Marinade with Chickpeas
- Rich Milo Cake
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal