THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 grams dates, pitted,dried
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 120 grams chocolate protein powder, see tips
- 120 grams Peanut Butter, crunchy
- 80 grams dried cranberries
- 40 grams pepitas
- 80 grams honey
- 10 grams vanila extract
- 300 grams Almond milk, SEE TIPS to confirm quantity
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 25cm x 18cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. Place dates in TM bowl, chop 7sec/sp 8.
3. Place all other ingredients in TM bowl in the order that they are listed.
4. Mix together 15-20sec/sp 6. Scrape sides down and mix in a little by hand if needed.
5. Place the mixture in the lined tray, press down firmly with the back of a spoon until it's all packed firmly and smooth.
6. Refridgerate for at least an hour, then slice into 24 pieces. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice
1. I used a chocolate pea protein because I wanted a dairy free protein slice due to a lactose intolerance. (From Bulk Nutrients Australia). This particular protein mixes up very thick, so that's why there is 300g of almond milk.
If you use a different chocolate protein powder, you may need less almond milk and could also use normal milk if there's no dairy intolerances.
2. The protein in each slice (when cut into 24) is 5g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal