- 4 sheets ready made sweet short crust pastry
- 180 grams butter- softened.
- 230 grams rapadura or brown sugar
- 60 grams white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 140 grams pecans
- few more pecans to decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- You can make your own sweet shortcrust pastry or use store bought.
- grease your shallow patty cake pans with butter (i use my fingers)
- using a glass or spray oil lid is a good size, cut the pastry into circles and place pastry rounds into tin.
- Add 140g Pecans, TURBO 4 times. set aside
- Without rinsing bowl- Add butter and eggs, Mix 3 sec, Speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl- Add sugars, flour, milk & vanilla. Mix 4 seconds, Speed 5.
- Add chopped pecans, mix 5 seconds speed 2.
- covered- bake for 10 mins in a hot 200* oven- then lower the temp to 180* and bake for a further 20 mins or until cooked.
- As it cools it will thicken and set. Serve with cream or ice cream. enjoy
** Inspired from the recipe by D_Carrimko
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake