- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Dates pitted
- 1 orange, Zest and juice
- 20 g cacao powder
Add cashews to TM bowl. 3 sec speed 7
Add dates, cacao and zest of orange. 10 sec speed 6
Add the juice of half the orange. 5 sec speed 4. You may need to add more juice depending on dates used.
Roll into approx. 14 balls.
Optional: roll balls into desiccated coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls