- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Dates pitted
- 1 orange, Zest and juice
- 20 g cacao powder
Add cashews to TM bowl. 3 sec speed 7
Add dates, cacao and zest of orange. 10 sec speed 6
Add the juice of half the orange. 5 sec speed 4. You may need to add more juice depending on dates used.
Roll into approx. 14 balls.
Optional: roll balls into desiccated coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse