- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Dates pitted
- 1 orange, Zest and juice
- 20 g cacao powder
Add cashews to TM bowl. 3 sec speed 7
Add dates, cacao and zest of orange. 10 sec speed 6
Add the juice of half the orange. 5 sec speed 4. You may need to add more juice depending on dates used.
Roll into approx. 14 balls.
Optional: roll balls into desiccated coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes