- 600 g cream, fresh
- 600 g castor sugar
- 200 g Butter
- 100 g glucose syrup
- 100 g Cranberries
- 250 g white chccolate
Recipe is created for
- place all in cream / sugar / butter and glucose in bowl varoma temp for 41 mins ( I know its a funny time but it was perfect at that time) or until thickened speed 5 basket on top when cooked mix in chocolate and fruit / nuts with spatulapour into a low flat tin or even a loaf tin lined with grease proof and set in fridge for approx 5 hrs cut and devour
English Style Fudge
Accessories you need
You can flavour with anything at all you like ,
Tobelerne , Traditional Vanilla , peppermint crisp ,coconut and dark chocolate . milk chocolate and orange , pistachio ,
Its all in your imagination ., the ideas are endless.
This recipe took a long time to perfect so I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.
I have recently been cooking sticky date cupcakes on top while fudge is cooking to make best use of Thermie .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Weetbix slice
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto
- Fruit Tart
- Apple and custard Impossible Pie
- Keto Brownies (Sweet not Sugar)
- Vienna Loaf
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Lemon Coconut Slice
- Beetroot, Pear and Feta cheese salad