- 140 grams Sunflower Seeds and/or Pepitas
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 170 grams Pitted Medjool Dates and/or Prunes
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill the Sunflower Seeds (and/or Pepitas) and Chia Seeds for 8 seconds, speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients, and blend for 30 seconds, speed 8 (or until well blended). Mixture should stick well together when pressed into a ball.
- Use a heaped teaspoon amount, and roll into balls. Store in fridge for a few weeks, or freezer for a few months.
Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
No need to roll in extra desiccated coconut, but can do so if desired.
Make sure your dates are nice and soft - if not, soak in a bowl of boiling water for a few minutes beforehand. Strain water before using.
A nutritious addition for your childs lunchbox. Adults will love them too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate