- 140 grams Sunflower Seeds and/or Pepitas
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 170 grams Pitted Medjool Dates and/or Prunes
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill the Sunflower Seeds (and/or Pepitas) and Chia Seeds for 8 seconds, speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients, and blend for 30 seconds, speed 8 (or until well blended). Mixture should stick well together when pressed into a ball.
- Use a heaped teaspoon amount, and roll into balls. Store in fridge for a few weeks, or freezer for a few months.
Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
No need to roll in extra desiccated coconut, but can do so if desired.
Make sure your dates are nice and soft - if not, soak in a bowl of boiling water for a few minutes beforehand. Strain water before using.
A nutritious addition for your childs lunchbox. Adults will love them too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake