- 140 grams Sunflower Seeds and/or Pepitas
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 170 grams Pitted Medjool Dates and/or Prunes
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mill the Sunflower Seeds (and/or Pepitas) and Chia Seeds for 8 seconds, speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients, and blend for 30 seconds, speed 8 (or until well blended). Mixture should stick well together when pressed into a ball.
- Use a heaped teaspoon amount, and roll into balls. Store in fridge for a few weeks, or freezer for a few months.
Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
No need to roll in extra desiccated coconut, but can do so if desired.
Make sure your dates are nice and soft - if not, soak in a bowl of boiling water for a few minutes beforehand. Strain water before using.
A nutritious addition for your childs lunchbox. Adults will love them too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- Plum Jam
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza