- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 160 grams medjool dates pitted
- 100 grams Cashews
- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams raisins
- 20 grams raw cacoa powder
- 20 grams Shredded coconut, (optional) Additional to roll balls in
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place coconut oil in Thermomix, melt 2 mins; 50C; Speed 1
Check if oil is all melted, if not melt for additional 30 seconds until all oil melted
1. Add all remaining ingredients, except the additional Shredded Coconut
2. Blitz on Speed 8, for 1 min (or until all ingredents are combined)
Tip: Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and check that it can be rolled into a ball. If the ingredients will not combined. Add 1 additional tablespoon of cococonut oil and stir through for 2 mins, Speed 3, Temperature 60C
1. Using your hands (cleaned!) roll mixture into balls, using approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture.
2. (Optional) Roll balls into coconut
3. Place & store in refrigerator to firm
1. Press mixture into a shallow tin
2. Use Spatula to press mixture firmly into tin
3. (Optional) Sprinkle coconut on top
4. Place and store in refrigerator to firm
5. Slice once chilled (approx 30 minutes)
It is important to keep the quantity of Coconut Oil & Dates, but some suggested variations are below:
1. Replace cashews with any other nuts
2. To make this nut free, replace cashews with whole buckwheat for crunch
3. Reduce or increase the Raw Cacoa depending on how much of a chocolate hit you like!
4. Add Chia seeds, either dry or presoaked in water to add more bulk to the recipe
5. Experiment with adding natural flavours, I like to add mint for a choc/mint bliss moment
6. These are great to throw in lunchboxes, once firmed in the refrigerator they can be carried around at ambient temperature.
7. The thermomix can easily handle a double quantity of these, if you find they dissapear too quickly
Bliss Ball Option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates