- 4-8 stalks English Lavender, Washed
- 400 g cream
- 0.5 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 100 g white sugar
- 4 egg yolks, See alternative below
- 200 g coconut cream
6h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chill a metal container in freezer. *Tip: I use a bread tin
2. Place lavender, cream, sugar and lemon zest into bowl. 10mins, 100 degrees, reverse spd 1, NO measuring cup
3. Strain mixutre through a sieve to remove lavender and return liquid to bowl.
4. Add EITHER egg yolks OR coconut cream. Mix 8mins, 100 degrees, reverse spd 1, NO measuring cup.
5. Pour into chilled tin and leave to cool. Once cool place in freezer for 2 hours. Clean and dry bowl.
6. Add whisk to bowl. Return mixture to bowl and whisk 40 seconds, spd 4.
7. Pour back into tin and freeze for another 2hrs.
8. Repeat Step 6 twice more then pour into a freezable container, cover and freeze until firm.
If the idea of raw egg puts you off replace with coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Smoked Trout Dip
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake