- 4-8 stalks English Lavender, Washed
- 400 g cream
- 0.5 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 100 g white sugar
- 4 egg yolks, See alternative below
- 200 g coconut cream
6h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Chill a metal container in freezer. *Tip: I use a bread tin
2. Place lavender, cream, sugar and lemon zest into bowl. 10mins, 100 degrees, reverse spd 1, NO measuring cup
3. Strain mixutre through a sieve to remove lavender and return liquid to bowl.
4. Add EITHER egg yolks OR coconut cream. Mix 8mins, 100 degrees, reverse spd 1, NO measuring cup.
5. Pour into chilled tin and leave to cool. Once cool place in freezer for 2 hours. Clean and dry bowl.
6. Add whisk to bowl. Return mixture to bowl and whisk 40 seconds, spd 4.
7. Pour back into tin and freeze for another 2hrs.
8. Repeat Step 6 twice more then pour into a freezable container, cover and freeze until firm.
Accessories you need
If the idea of raw egg puts you off replace with coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Val's Pavlova
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Baby beetroot , feta & horseradish dip
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Roast carrot and cumin soup