- 90 grams Dried Cranberries.
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 60 grams desicated coconut
- 30 grams chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons Cocao powder
- 1 tablespoons Vanilla Bean Paste, ( I use homemade )
- 90 grams Maple Syrup.
- 40 grams Melted Coconut Oil
- Pinch salt flakes
- 300 grams leftover pulp ( approx. )
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cranberries and dates to the bowl, chop 3 sec/ speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except leftover pulp, mix 3 sec/ speed 6.
Add leftover pulp, mix 10 sec/ speed 6 .
Roll into balls and refrigerate.
Can be left plain, rolled in coconut or drizzled in chocolate for something special.
Keep in the fridge.
I have found this mix works well. If too dry add extra coconut oil or maple syrup.
If too wet, add extra coconut.
Accessories you need
Leftover pulp I use is from my recipe Date Night Smoothie. //www.recipecommunity.com.au/drinks-recipes/date-night-smoothie/343002
I usually keep pulp in fridge overnight before making balls. ( Only because it usually gets too late after making milk to then make balls. )
Tightly press the mix together in your hands before rolling.
For a vanilla variation omit cocao powder and use vanilla protein powder instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup