- 90g ice cubes
- 180g Frozen Butter, cut into cubes (use a hot knife!)
- 200g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 125g fresh lemon juice
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 125g unsalted butter cubed, cut into cubes
- pinch salt
Put the ice cubes, butter, flour and salt into the TM - Chop on speed 7 for 7 secs. Then mix on speed 5 (reverse) for 5 secs.
Knead for 3 mins on knead function, whilst adding the cold water- it will look like small beads.
Pour beads of dough on to the Thermomat and squash sides closed to make a dough. Put in the fridge for 30 mins.
As you roll - fold the dough into thirds and roll again. This makes the 'layers' of the puff pastry. Do this at least 6 times.
Then roll out the pastry to about 0.5cm thick. Use a cookie cutter to make circles. Mold the circles around the reverse side of the muffin tins. Cook for 25 mins or until golden. Leace to cool.
Place the lemon juice, sugar, eggs and egg yolks and salt into the TM. Cook for 5 mins at 70 degrees on speed 4.
Set the timer for 2 mins, 70 degrees on spped 2 and slowly add the butter through the lid.
Blitz the butter for 10 secos on speed 10. Leave to cool.
Put some of the cooled lemon butter into the pastry cases and leave to cool completely.
- thank you to 'superkitchenmachine.com' for the pastry recipe,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls