- 200 grams Butter
- 2 packages granita/marie biscuits
- 2 cans Condensed milk 400g
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 8 Lemons, juiced
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter for 2 1/2 minutes/90deg/speed 2
Add biscuits and crush 5 secs/speed 9
Press biscuit mixture into 8inch/20cm spingform tin, and place in fridge to set
Place condensed milk, cream cheese and thickened cream in clean TM bowl. Mix for 30secs/speed 6, adding lemon juice in a steady stream for the last 15 seconds
Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base and refridgerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set. Decorate with cream and fruit of choice (eg strawberries) before serving.
Accessories you need
Following comments on this recipe, you could always consider halving the recipe. Me, I like a tall cheesecake with lots of filling. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies