- 200 grams Butter
- 2 packages granita/marie biscuits
- 2 cans Condensed milk 400g
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 8 Lemons, juiced
Recipe is created for
Melt butter for 2 1/2 minutes/90deg/speed 2
Add biscuits and crush 5 secs/speed 9
Press biscuit mixture into 8inch/20cm spingform tin, and place in fridge to set
Place condensed milk, cream cheese and thickened cream in clean TM bowl. Mix for 30secs/speed 6, adding lemon juice in a steady stream for the last 15 seconds
Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base and refridgerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set. Decorate with cream and fruit of choice (eg strawberries) before serving.
Accessories you need
Following comments on this recipe, you could always consider halving the recipe. Me, I like a tall cheesecake with lots of filling. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls