- 200 grams Butter
- 2 packages granita/marie biscuits
- 2 cans Condensed milk 400g
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 8 Lemons, juiced
Recipe is created for
Melt butter for 2 1/2 minutes/90deg/speed 2
Add biscuits and crush 5 secs/speed 9
Press biscuit mixture into 8inch/20cm spingform tin, and place in fridge to set
Place condensed milk, cream cheese and thickened cream in clean TM bowl. Mix for 30secs/speed 6, adding lemon juice in a steady stream for the last 15 seconds
Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base and refridgerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set. Decorate with cream and fruit of choice (eg strawberries) before serving.
Accessories you need
Following comments on this recipe, you could always consider halving the recipe. Me, I like a tall cheesecake with lots of filling. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet