- 120 grams margarine
- 160 grams Sweet Condensed Coconut Milk
- 250 grams Weetbix
- 100 grams desicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 50 grams margarine
- 100 grams Icing sugar.
- 20 grams Lemon Juice.
- Shredded coconut, to sprinkle over the top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Melt margarine and milk in the bowl 2 min/65degrees/sp2. Add the weetbix and crush 20sec/sp7. Make sure all the weetbix are crushed if not another 10 seconds should do it. Add the coconut and lemon rind. Mix at 10 sec/sp4. Press firmly into a 20 x20 cm lined cake pan. Refridgerate for about an hour.
Put the margerine, icing sugar and lemon juice into the bowl. Mix together 10sec/sp4. Spread over slice then sprikle shredded coconut.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Up and Go
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Rainbow Slice