- 4 eggs
- 500 g milk or buttermilk
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 240 g plain flour
- 1 batch l emon/Lime Butter
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 20-30
seconds on speed 6.
mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes.
shallow crepe pan, butter the pan with a very small amount of butter and pour
batter into hot pan. Never pour batter into unheated pan as it will stick. Turn
over once edges start to lift.
still warm, layer crepes or pancakes with lemon butter into a spring form cake
tin with approximately the same diameter as your crepe pan. Press down firmly
and refrigerate with weight on top until completely cold. Remove from pan to serve
in wedges with whipped cream or mascarpone and fresh berries or fresh fruit of
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad