- 175 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 140 grams macadamia nuts
- 75 grams pepitas
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 45 grams Coconut, shredded or dessicated
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- .5 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates, nuts, seeds, coconut and zest in bowl and blend for 20 seconds, speed 8
- scrape down and repeat if necessary
- Add lemon juice, coconut oil and vanilla. Blend for 20 seconds, speed 4 or until mixtues comes together nicely.
- Shape into balls or press into slice tray. Refrigerate or freeze then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake