- 2 lemons, rind removed and set aside. Pith discarded. Flesh halved and set aside.
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 5 mint leaves
- 550 grams ice
Recipe is created for
Mill the rind of 2 lemons and raw sugar for 20secs, Speed 9.
Scrape down and mill again for 10secs, Speed 9.
Add the flesh of the 2 lemons, the mint and 250gms ice.
Crush for 20secs, Speed 9.
Add the remaining ice and crush for another 40secs, Speed 9
If you would like this smoother or less icy, crush for another 30secs, Speed 9.
Accessories you need
This can also be served in a cocktail glass with a shot of vodka or cointreau and topped with a mint leaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes