THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 420 g almonds
- 40 g Coconut Syrup
- 40 g macadamia oil
- 40 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon - rind only
- 125 g lemon juice, (2 - 3 lemons)
- 50 g orange juice, (1/2 - 1 orange)
- 150 g water
- 100 g honey
- 85 g coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 4 egg whites
- 180 g honey
- 2 tsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Place Almonds in Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 – 15 seconds / speed 9
3. Add coconut syrup, macadamia oil and coconut oil and mix for 5 seconds / speed 5
4. Add eggs and vanilla bean seeds and mix for 10 seconds / speed 10.
5. Knead for 30 seconds /
6. Press into greased tart tin. Line with baking paper and fill tart with rice or pie weights
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool
1. Place lemon rind in Thermomix bowl and blitz for 20 - 60 seconds / speed 8
2. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes / 90C / speed 4
3. Pour/pipe mixture into pastry case(s)
1. Make sure Thermomix bowl is clean and dry
2. Place egg whites in Thermomix bowl. Insert Butterfly. Beat for 3 minutes / 50C / speed 4
3. Beat for another 3-4 minutes / 50C / speed 4 whilst gradually adding in the honey and cornflour.
4. Spoon / pipe meringue into lemon filled cases.
5. Bake for 10 - 20 minutes (depending on size) until slighty golden brown.
Store in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe