- 1200 g cream
- 400 g sugar
- 4 lemons, zest and juice (approx 80g juice)
- 3 tsp gelatine, optional(but will ensure that it sets)
1. Thinly peel all the zest off the lemons. Put the zest and Sugar in TM.
Blitz for 10 sec / Speed 10.
2. Place cream, and Gelatine in TM bowl and bring to the boil 10 mins /100deg / Speed 1 REV. Stop it as soon as it hits 100deg.
3. Simmer for 3 mins/ 100 C/ stir.
4. Squeeze the juice out of the lemons. Add to TM.
Mix 10 sec/ speed 2.
5. Pour into ramekins, glasses or dainty teacups and chill until set for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
6. Top with a shortbread biscuit and some fresh berries.
You can make this sugar free by replacing the Sugar with 200g Erythritol plus 1 tsp Sucaryl.
This recipe is low in Lactose, being made entirely with Cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies