- 2 --- lemons, Freshly squeezed from 2 Lemons
- 125 grams frozen raspberries, Could use other beries or mixed
- 3 tablespoon honey, Could use rice or maple syrup
- 65 grams Gelatine powder, Food Grade Beef Gelatine
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Using your spatula to freshly squeeze the juice of two whole lemons in to the mixing bowl.
Next add 1 punnet of frozen raspberries.
Insert lid and mc and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Add honey and gelatine to the mixing bowl, insert mixing bowl lid and mc and whisk togehter. Set timer for 10 seconds and blend on speed 4 (reverse). You will then have a thick paste.
Leaging the whisk inserted, scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Set time to 10 mins, Select 55 C for heat and Reverse mode speed 2.
Pour into thermomix snack silcone molds or a small baking tray. Set in the refridgerator for a least 1 hour until firm uo (or freeze to speed up the setting process). Remove from silcone molds and cut into bite size squares. Enjoy!
Gelatine contains glycine and proline, amino acids that are often lacking in our diet. These are important for the lining of the gut. as well as for healthy connective tissue, hair, skin and nails (AutoimmunePaleo.com)
Accessories you need
You can change the frozen fruit to any fruit of your choice according to taste. Lemon juice quanity can be altered if sour fruit is used. Use Food Grade Beef Gelatine to assist with good gut health
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars