- 2 --- lemons, Freshly squeezed from 2 Lemons
- 125 grams frozen raspberries, Could use other beries or mixed
- 3 tablespoon honey, Could use rice or maple syrup
- 65 grams Gelatine powder, Food Grade Beef Gelatine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Using your spatula to freshly squeeze the juice of two whole lemons in to the mixing bowl.
Next add 1 punnet of frozen raspberries.
Insert lid and mc and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10.
Scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Add honey and gelatine to the mixing bowl, insert mixing bowl lid and mc and whisk togehter. Set timer for 10 seconds and blend on speed 4 (reverse). You will then have a thick paste.
Leaging the whisk inserted, scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Set time to 10 mins, Select 55 C for heat and Reverse mode speed 2.
Pour into thermomix snack silcone molds or a small baking tray. Set in the refridgerator for a least 1 hour until firm uo (or freeze to speed up the setting process). Remove from silcone molds and cut into bite size squares. Enjoy!
Gelatine contains glycine and proline, amino acids that are often lacking in our diet. These are important for the lining of the gut. as well as for healthy connective tissue, hair, skin and nails (AutoimmunePaleo.com)
You can change the frozen fruit to any fruit of your choice according to taste. Lemon juice quanity can be altered if sour fruit is used. Use Food Grade Beef Gelatine to assist with good gut health
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars