- 150 g sugar
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 5 large eggs
- 2 yolks
- 200 g cream
- Pinch salt
- 400 g cooked rice (Approx 120-140 g before cooking)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 160ºC and butter a large shallow baking or pie dish.
sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 10.
juice, eggs, yolks, cream and salt and insert Butterfly.
for 4 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4. Remove Butterfly.
cooked rice and mix for 5 seconds on
Reverse + speed 3.
into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and set in
centre. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
is fabulous to use up any left over steamed rice you may have, otherwise just cook rice and proceed with recipe as directed.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad