- 150 g sugar
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 5 large eggs
- 2 yolks
- 200 g cream
- Pinch salt
- 400 g cooked rice (Approx 120-140 g before cooking)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 160ºC and butter a large shallow baking or pie dish.
sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 10.
juice, eggs, yolks, cream and salt and insert Butterfly.
for 4 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4. Remove Butterfly.
cooked rice and mix for 5 seconds on
Reverse + speed 3.
into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and set in
centre. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
is fabulous to use up any left over steamed rice you may have, otherwise just cook rice and proceed with recipe as directed.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl