- 150 g sugar
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 5 large eggs
- 2 yolks
- 200 g cream
- Pinch salt
- 400 g cooked rice (Approx 120-140 g before cooking)
8Recipe is created for
oven to 160ºC and butter a large shallow baking or pie dish.
sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 10.
juice, eggs, yolks, cream and salt and insert Butterfly.
for 4 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4. Remove Butterfly.
cooked rice and mix for 5 seconds on
Reverse + speed 3.
into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and set in
centre. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
is fabulous to use up any left over steamed rice you may have, otherwise just cook rice and proceed with recipe as directed.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)