- 250 g Milk
- 500 g cream
- 5 egg yolks
- 100 g sugar
- 600 g fresh licorice
- dash violet or black food colouring
- 270 g coconut milk
- 330g g cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 30 g coconut (flakes or desicated)
- 50 g sugar
- dash natural red food colouring
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
prepare two 15cm x 15cm square cake tins by cutting the corners of a square of glad bake and cutting into the corners (mitreing ) so it sits flat.
Once licorice Ice Cream has been frozen then whipped up you can spread the licorice ice cream into the base of each tin. Freeze immediately.
Make as per instructions for Traditional Ice Cream in the EDC and pour over nearly set licorice ice cream.
place immediately in freezer
Follow exactly as for traditional ice cream in your EDC.
prepare a suitable size container as this one has to freeze on its own.
Once it has been re whiped, spread into suitable size container or tin so it is same measurements of the ice cream you are making. place in Freezer until firm
peel off paper etc from all ice cream and place on a plastic board. With pink surface facing you, place the firm square of traditional ice cream on top ot the pink. Then place the next two set layers (pink and black) on top of the white and apply a bit of pressure to get layers to all join.
Licorice Ice Cream
Pink Coconut Ice Cream
White Ice Cream Centre
putting it all together
you need to allow two days for this to be complete with freezing times etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- quince paste
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread