- 100 grams almonds, raw
- 80 grams Cashews, raw, soaked for 2-6hrs, then rinsed
- 100 grams Desiccated Coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 80 grams Pure Maple Syrup, or other liquid sweetener
- 3 limes juiced, plus zest of one
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- sea salt flakes, small pinch
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
*Mill Almonds 5-10 seconds, speed 7. Do not over process as almonds will release their oils.
*Add in all other ingredients and blitz 5-10 seconds, speed 5 until mixture comes together. You may have to scrape sides of bowl part way through.
*Roll into balls, and coat in extra desiccated coconut.
*Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer!
Can substitute pulp of 2 passionfruit instead of the lemon juice to make lime and passionfruit balls.
Recipe was adapted from Lola Berrys Lime and passionfruit snowballs in 'The Happy Cookbook'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Chicken and Date Tagine (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Banana Berry and Almond Loaf (from Lola Berry)
- Tuscan Bean Soup (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Raw Chocolate Crackle Slice (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Blueberry Zucchini cakes with Lemon Buttercream
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Carrot Cake Lunchbox Bites
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup