- 150 g raw mixed nuts, e.g. Almonds, Brazil, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Macadamias, Walnuts
- 50 g Raw Sesame Seeds
- 50 g Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 200 g dried fruit of choice, Sulphur Free e.g. Apricots, Peaches, Pears, Dates, Sultanas
- 20 g puffed quinoa, or Puffed Rice
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup, or Rice Syrup or Raw Honey
- Extra Coconut and Sesame Seeds, For coating
Place nuts, seeds & fruit into mixing bowl and chop 10secs/speed 7.
Add puffed quinoa and coconut in bowl and mix 5 secs/speed 4.
Continue to mix at speed 2. Remove MC.
Slowly add tahini and maple syrup through hole into mixture.
Once combined take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball.
Coat in sesame seeds.
Continue to do this until all the mixture is used.
Alternate coating in sesame seeds and coocnut.
Store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
If the mixture is too sticky just add extra puffed quinoa.
Sweetness and consistancy can be adjusted by adding more or less tahini or maple syrup.
Wonderful afternoon sweet snack. Packed with natural energy and protein and great after a workout. Kids love these!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls