- 100 grams Butter
- 80 grams Biscoff biscuits
- 200 grams Digestive biscuits
- 500 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 100 grams Lotus Spread
- 85 grams icing sugar
- 1 level tsp vanila extract
- 14 grams Gelatine powder
- 70 Milligram Warm Water
Recipe is created for
- 100g butter3 min/100°C/speed 1
- 80 g biscoff biscuits 25 sec/speed 8
200 g digestive biscuits 25 sec/speed 8
- Transfer to cake spring form pan and press down with back of a spoon to form a base.
Set aside in fridge to set.
- 500g cream cheese 50 sec/speed 8
- Add 300g thickened cream 59 sec/speed 6
- 100g melted lotus
- 85g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 14g gelatin
- 70ml waterto dilute gelatine powder 59 sec / speed 6
- Add on top of biscuit bas leave for 1hour minimum
- After 1 hour pour 200g melted lotus over cake and leave for 12 hours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Choc. Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Weetbix slice
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto