- 85 g cacao nibs
- 250 g pitted dates
- 20 g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 230 g Macadamia
- 150 g Desiccated Coconut
Place cacao nibs into TM bowl 20 SECS / SPEED 9
Place dates into TM Bowl 25 SECS / SPEED 8
Place sugar, salt and vanilla into TM bowl 5 SECS / SPEED 8
Place Macadamias into TM Bowl 1 MIN / SPEED 9
Place coconut onto a plate and roll mixture into balls, rolling into coconut. Place on baking tray and place in fridge for 1 hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- Banana & Date Loaf (Gluten Free)