- 120 grams Butter
- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 400 grams white marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 120 grams Milk
- 85 grams red jelly crystals
- 400 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place biscuits into TM bowl an crush on speed 4 for up to 20 seconds.
Add cubed butter and melt at 90 degrees, on speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation" for 2 minutes or until the butter is melted and has combined with the crushed biscuits.
Tip the mixture into a baking paper lined slice tray and press down evenly with the spatula. Place in the fridge to chill.
Rinse the TM bowl again then heat the water for the jelly at 100 degrees and speed 3 for 2 minutes.
Add the jelly crystals and stir at speed 3 for a further 30 seconds until they have dissolved.
Wait 30 minutes or until the jelly is cool and pour gently over the marshmallow layer. Make sure the jelly is not warm or the marshmallow will melt. Return the slice to the fridge to set overnight.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk