- 120 grams Butter
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams SR flour
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 225 grams white sugar
- 150 grams water
- 1.5 tablespoons gelatine
- 1-2 drops Food colouring, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180 degrees, line slice tray with non stick baking paper.
Melt butter 90 seconds, 60 degrees speed 1. Add other ingredients and combine 30 seconds speed 3. Transfer mixture into tray and press and smooth using back of a spoon or MC. Bake for 10 mins, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
To make marshmallow add sugar to mixing bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 9 MC on. Add water and gelatine then cook 8 mins, 100 degrees speed 2 MC off. Set aside at room temperature to cool. Once cool insert butterfly and add food colouring (if using) and whip for 8 mins speed 4 MC off. You can place simmering basket on top if your concerned about splatter. Pour over pre baked slice base and refrigerate until set.
Slice with a hot, wet knife. Store in refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls