- 100 grams dark chocolate chips
- 1 bottle thickened cream, (600ml)
- 6 heaped tablespoons Milo
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Cooling Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Custard/mousse Dessert
1. Add chocolate chips to bowl and blitz - 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream, Milo, cocoa and sugar. Beat - 20 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Add the blitzed chocolate chips and beat - 10 seconds/Speed 4. If it has not thickened, keep beating 5 seconds at a time, until the cream has thickened, and has the 'frangipani' look at the top. Be careful not to overbeat or you'll get Milo flavoured butter!
4. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Serve sprinkled with extra Milo!
- Light cream DOES NOT work!
- Thickened cream (and pure cream) works best cold and straight out of the fridge.
- For some reason the brand/use-by-date/cow etc always differs and affects the timing of the whipping. Keep an eye on it through the MC hole and if it looks 'frangipani' then it is ready to go, however the total 30 seconds generally seems to be the golden number!
- The texture gets more aerated and 'mousse' like the longer you leave it (i.e. overnight)
For more delicious Twins and a Blog recipes check out: //twinsandablog.com.au/
For more recipes visit Twins and a Blog on Facebook, Instagram and www.twinsandablog.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt