- 50 g Butter
- 200 g marshmallows
- 2 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 40 g Shredded coconut
- 75 g rolled oats
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 50 g pepitas
Lightly grease a plastic container or slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
Place butter and marshmallows in TM bowl and cook for 5 mins at 60̊ on speed 3.
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix for approx 20 seconds on reverse + speed 2 (until mixture is coated in marshmallow mixture).
Pour into a line baking tray and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until firm (approx 1 hour).
Cut into slices to serve.
Mueslie Bubble Bar
These are great treats at kids birthday parties and can be decorated with a chocolate drizzle, choc chips, sprinkles, coconut, or just leave plain.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice