- 85 g Roasted Cashews
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Pure Maple Syrup
Add all ingredient into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds, speed 7.
scrape down bowl and mix for another 15seconds on speed 7.
spoon into small moulds and set on the fridge.
The mixtrue is quiet oily so no need to grease moulds.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake