- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams medjool dates
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 level tablespoon Maple syrup
- 4-5 drop Peppermint Oil
- --- Block of Chocolate, Melted
Place walnuts into TM bowl and chop on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Next add your dates and chop on speed 9 for a further 10 seconds.
Add the remaining ingredients and chop for 8 seconds on speed 6.
Roll into balls, flatten and place on a lined baking tray in the freezer for around 10 minutes.
Dip the biscuits in melted chocolate and place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes or until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge