- 260 gram Peanut Butter
- 110 gram coconut oil
- 85 gram Shredded coconut
- 170 gram liquid honey
- 210 gram oats
- 50 gram walnuts
- 240 gram dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place walnuts into TM bowl. Chop on speed 4/4 seconds. Set aside
Place honey, peanut butter and coconut oil in TM bowl. Heat 2 minutes/50oC/speed 1 or until peanut butter and oil are melted and all are combined.
Add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, walnuts and vanilla. Speed 3/1 minute/reverse. Chocolate buds should be almost all melted.
Pour into a lamington sized pan and cool in the fridge.
When it's set, cut into squares and enjoy.
Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Can be made in TM 31
Could substitute any other nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo