- 100 g Butter, (cold from fridge)
- 300 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 150 g raw sugar, (Can use caster if you already have it)
- 200 g White Cooking Chocolate
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 320 g cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 60 g Boiling water
- 300 g hulled strawberries
8h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
4. No need to wash bowl. If using raw sugar, blitz 7s, Speed 9, and set aside.
5. Add broken up chocolate to bowl, melt 4m, 50*, Speed 3.
6. Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste. Blend 20s, Speed 5.
7. Scrape down sides, add cream and blend 15s, Speed 5.
8. If appears chunky at all you may wish to blend a further 3-5s, Spead 7-9 or until smooth.
9. Dissolve 1tbsp gelatine in 60g (1/4 cup) boiling water. Add to bowl. blend 5s, Speed 5.
10. Add strawberries. Blend 15s, Speed 5.
11. Pour over refrigerated base. Return to fridge to set overnight.
I waited overnight for it to set properly. After 3hrs in the fridge it is very light and fluffy texture, almost mousse like and absolutely delightful, but not very 'set'. If not waiting overnight it probable needs about 5 hours to set properly, but overnight would be preferred.
This has been adapted from my "No-bake choc-mint Cheesecake Slice" which was originally thrown together by adaptations and mixing of a few Philly recipes. If there are any similarities with other recipes it is not intended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits