- Plain chocolate biscuits, 1 packet of Arnott&amp;#039;s Choc Ripple
- Butter, 80g Melted
- ground almond / almond meal, 1/4 cup
- Philadelphia cream cheese, 500g
- caster sugar, 1/2 cup
- Toblerone chocolate, 200g Melted, 200g grated for topping (optional)
- thickened cream, 1/2 cup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Lightly grease a springform pan (add baking paper to base and spring shut)
Melt 80g of butter (stove / micowave)
Add Chocolate biscuits into bowl. Place lid and measuring cup. 10 sec speed 8
Combine melted butter and ground almond to bowl. 10 sec speed 2 or until well combined.
Add mixture into springform pan. Place in fridge. Clean bowl and dry.
Melt 200g of Toblerone (stove / microwave)
Mix together Softened cream cheese and caster sugar 1 min speed 2 or until smooth
Combine melted toblerone and thickened cream to the cream cheese mixture. 1 min speed 2-4 gradually. Scrape sides down into the center and mix again. 30 sec speed 2 or until well combined.
Pour into the prepared crumb base and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set, or overnight. Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies