- Plain chocolate biscuits, 1 packet of Arnott&amp;#039;s Choc Ripple
- Butter, 80g Melted
- ground almond / almond meal, 1/4 cup
- Philadelphia cream cheese, 500g
- caster sugar, 1/2 cup
- Toblerone chocolate, 200g Melted, 200g grated for topping (optional)
- thickened cream, 1/2 cup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Lightly grease a springform pan (add baking paper to base and spring shut)
Melt 80g of butter (stove / micowave)
Add Chocolate biscuits into bowl. Place lid and measuring cup. 10 sec speed 8
Combine melted butter and ground almond to bowl. 10 sec speed 2 or until well combined.
Add mixture into springform pan. Place in fridge. Clean bowl and dry.
Melt 200g of Toblerone (stove / microwave)
Mix together Softened cream cheese and caster sugar 1 min speed 2 or until smooth
Combine melted toblerone and thickened cream to the cream cheese mixture. 1 min speed 2-4 gradually. Scrape sides down into the center and mix again. 30 sec speed 2 or until well combined.
Pour into the prepared crumb base and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set, or overnight. Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake