THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 g macadamias
- 50 g medjool dates
- 5 g raw cacao powder
- 200 g ice
- 30 g Agave (or sweetener of choice)
Recipe is created for
Place macadamias in bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 6.
Add dates and chop 10 seconds / speed 6.
Add ice, agave and cacao and crush 20 seconds / speed 10.
Scrape sides then blend for 30 seconds / speed 7.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA ICE CREAM
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake