THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 g macadamias
- 50 g medjool dates
- 5 g raw cacao powder
- 200 g ice
- 30 g Agave (or sweetener of choice)
8Recipe is created for
Place macadamias in bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 6.
Add dates and chop 10 seconds / speed 6.
Add ice, agave and cacao and crush 20 seconds / speed 10.
Scrape sides then blend for 30 seconds / speed 7.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA ICE CREAM
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet