- 1 cup pitted dates, Eg medjool
- 1/2 cup pepitas, (Pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 Cup rice bubbles
- 1/4 Cup tahini, I used unhulled
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut, Plus extra for rolling balls in
- 1/3 cup Cocao or good quality cocoa
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into thermomix bowl.
mix 30sec speed 9.
scrape down sides of bowl
repeat 20-30 secs til thoroughly mixed and ingredients hold together when pinched.
roll mixture into balls, then into flour if desired
Accessories you need
For added crunch, add the rice bubbles after Mixing thoroughly, then mix in mode for 20-30 secs
For a minty version, add a few drops of food grade peppermint oil to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding