- 1 --- 250g pack of sweet biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 400 grams jar of Nutella
- 500 grams Phillidelphia Cheese
- 70 grams icing sugar
6h 15minPreparation 6h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place butter and 1tbsp of Nutella into a microwave safe bowl and melt for 1 minute
2. Crush biscuits in the bowl and crush on 15 seconds on speed 5 or until biscuits are finely crushed
3. Mix the biscuits and butter mix together until it resemble wet sand
4. Transfer mix into a 22cm spring form pan
5. Using a flat bottom glas press into the bottom and sides of springform pan
6. Chill while preparing the filling
1. Place Butterfly whisk into bowl
2. Add cream cheese that is at room temp and cut into rough cubes
3. Add icing sugar
4. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 3 only smooth and creamy
5. Add remainer of Nutella to bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 3 until nicely combined
6. Transfer to chilled base evenly. then chill for a approximately 5-6 hours until set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry