- 1 Cup of warmed Nutella
- 2 Cups of Thickened Cream
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fit Thermomix with butterfly wisk.
2. Add 1 cup of soft / warmed Nutella to mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Add 2 cups of thickened cream, cold, into Thermomix and whip on speed 3 until peaks form (#NB watch carefully to avoid over whipping).
4. Add Nutella to whipped cream and mix on spatula setting for 10 seconds.
5. Spoon mixture into small bowls and freeze for 1 hour for Frozen Nutella Mousse.
6. Mix can also be eaten without freezing and can be served as a light 'Chocolate Mousse' - top with Vanilla Cream or Ice Cream.
Accessories you need
Garnish with shaved White Chocolate / Fresh Berries / Nuts / Mint or Lemon Balm Leaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls