- 2 --- oranges, juice
- 1 lemon, juice
- 135 gram raw sugar
- 350 gram mashed pumpkin
- 250 gram Butter
- 2 orange, rhind grated
- 1 lemon, rhind grated
- 180 gram castor surgar
- 3 eggs
- 280 gram Self Raising Flour
Cut pumpkin into cubes and place in TM bowl. Add 100 grams of water and cook for 10 min/Varoma/speed 1. Then puree at speed 9 till smooth.
Preheat oven to 160 C.
Cream butter, rhid, sugar and eggs. 10 sec/speed 5.
Add 140 grams of flour and 175 grams of mashed pumpkin. 4 sec/speed 5.
Repeat step - add 140 grams of flour and 175 grams of mashed pumpkin. 4 sec/speed 5.
Pour mixture into greased cake tin and bake for 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean from the cake.
Remove cake from oven and skewer holes in the cake where the syrup will be absorbed.
Tip syrup over the cake slowly allowing time for it to sink in.
Remove cake from tin.
Serve with strawberries and double thick cream.
Whilst cake is cooking...
Add the juice of the two oranges and lemon to clean TM bowl.
Add sugar and cook for 5 mins/100/speed 2 until sugar is dissolved.
Syrup will be poured over cake once it is finished cooking and is taken out of oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce