- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. place almonds into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in desiccated coconut
place in the fridge in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls