- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
1. place almonds into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in desiccated coconut
place in the fridge in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls