- 110 grams Almonds raw, nuts
- 110 grams pitted dates
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 30 grams Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
1. place almonds into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
2. place all other ingredients together into TM bowl 20 seconds, speed 9
3. roll into bite sized balls and cover in desiccated coconut
Accessories you need
place in the fridge in an airtight container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts