- 200 g Organic nut free Muesli
- 60g g pitted prunes
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g Apricots (dried)
- 50 g Shreaded Coconut
- 50 g Blueberries (dried)
- 50 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g raw mixed nuts, macadamia, almonds, cashews and peanuts
- 20 g Chia Bran, for dusting the bliss balls at the end
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients but the Chia Bran into bowl as listed
2. Mix 1 min / speed 5
3. Roll into Balls
4. Take a seprate bowl & add the 20g of Chia Bran to dust over your bliss balls.
Accessories you need
This is a must have for a full punch snack. My husband Loves these!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream