- 150 grams almonds
- 150 grams Hazelnuts raw
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 210 grams coconut cream
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence/extract/paste
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 50 grams honey
- crushed hazelnuts/ pecans
Add hazelnuts to TMX bowl and crush 5 seconds sp6. Take out 2 Tbsp and reserve for topping. Add Almonds to TMX bowl, crush 10 seconds sp6. Add coconut oil, egg and honey, combine all 20 seconds, Speed 5
Put mixture into greased tart mould and blind bake for 20 mins 180 degrees.
Add pitted dates and whiz 15 seconds speed 8.Scrape down and add all other Filling ingredients. Combine 25 seconds speed 6. Repeat if necessary to your liking. Add filling to completely cooled tart base and freeze for 30 mins in freezer.
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl. 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down.1 min 37 degrees speed 2 to melt. Taste and add sweetner to your liking. Add to tart and chill / freeze till needed. Add crushed hazelnuts to edge of tart and add pecans if desired for added decoration.
Accessories you need
You could make this completely raw by omitting the egg and freezing base instead of baking it.Thank you to Eat Drink Paleo for the blog post and version of this tart, and original credits to The Merrymaker Sisters for the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto