- 150 grams almonds
- 150 grams Hazelnuts raw
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 210 grams coconut cream
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence/extract/paste
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 50 grams honey
- crushed hazelnuts/ pecans
Add hazelnuts to TMX bowl and crush 5 seconds sp6. Take out 2 Tbsp and reserve for topping. Add Almonds to TMX bowl, crush 10 seconds sp6. Add coconut oil, egg and honey, combine all 20 seconds, Speed 5
Put mixture into greased tart mould and blind bake for 20 mins 180 degrees.
Add pitted dates and whiz 15 seconds speed 8.Scrape down and add all other Filling ingredients. Combine 25 seconds speed 6. Repeat if necessary to your liking. Add filling to completely cooled tart base and freeze for 30 mins in freezer.
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl. 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down.1 min 37 degrees speed 2 to melt. Taste and add sweetner to your liking. Add to tart and chill / freeze till needed. Add crushed hazelnuts to edge of tart and add pecans if desired for added decoration.
You could make this completely raw by omitting the egg and freezing base instead of baking it.Thank you to Eat Drink Paleo for the blog post and version of this tart, and original credits to The Merrymaker Sisters for the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles