- 220 grams almonds, Raw
- 120 grams sunflower seeds, (or Peppitas)
- 220 grams dates, Pitted
- 90 grams coconut oil
- 70 grams Coconut, Shredded or Desiccated
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds
- 40-60 grams Goji Berries, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add Almonds and Sunflower Seeds to the bowl and mill for 20 seconds on speed 9
2. Add Dates, Coconut Oil, Coconut, Cacao and Chia Seeds and mill for 20 seconds on Speed 9
3. Add Goji berries and combine 20 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3
4. Press ingredients into the snack bar mould (Can roll into balls or use another mould)
5. Place in freezer to set quickly (Approx 5 mins) remove from mould and store in fridge
Accessories you need
Snack Bar moulds can be Purchased from The Mix Shop
Thanks Nicole for the Photo!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)