- 300 g Almonds/Almond Meal, Mill almonds for 5-10 sec spd 7
- 30 g Coconut Flour
- 60 g cacao powder
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g coconut oil
- 220 g coconut milk
- 3 --- large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp honey, or 40g
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey, 40g
- 30 g cacao powder
- Preheat oven at 180deg
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 7-inch springform pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper
- If you dont have almond meal then add Almonds and mill for 5-10 sec Speed 7
- Add Coconut Flour, Cacao Powder, Coconut Sugar, Baking soda and Salt and mix 10 sec speed 5
- Set dry ingredients asside in a bowl
- Place Coconut oil, coconut milk, 3 eggs, vanilla and honey into Thermomix Bowl
- Insert butterfly and beat 20 sec spd 3.
- Add dry ingredients and mix 20 sec speed 3.5
- Place mixture in cake tin and bake 45-50 minutes
1. Place coconut milk into mixing bowl with honey
2. Heat for 15 minutes 100deg
3. drop temperature to 70deg and set for 60 min , when finished set it again at 70 deg, 60 min
4. Add the Cacao and mix speed 4
5. Let it cool in fridge until set
- let cake cool completely then cut horizontally in the middle
- spread the chocolate ganache over the bottom half of the cake and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- top with other half of cake, then spread the chocolate frosting over the top and sides of the cake
- sprinkle top with shaved dark chocolate if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake