- 150 grams raw cashews
- 75 grams pitted dates
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 30 grams cacoa powder
- 60 grams banana
- 200 grams Avocado [1 large]
- 1 Egg White [optional]
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put cashews into bowl and mill for 10 secs / speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add dates and chop for 10 sec / speed 9.
Add ice cubes and chop for 30 sec / speed 10. With aid of the spatula.
Add cacoa powder, banana and avocado and mix for 30 sec / speed 8. With aid of the spatula. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Insert butterfly whisk and egg white [optional] 30 sec / speed 4.
Serve immediately with fresh strawberries. Can be refridgerated overnight and enjoyed the next day.
Sweeten with 100% maple syrup if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- American Banana Bread
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)