- 50 grams raw sugar
- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 800 grams Milk, Cows / Rice / Any other
- 20 grams white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 40 grams Butter, Melted
- Coconut Oil for Cooking, Or whatever you choose.
Make Caster Suger if necessary by milling Raw Sugar for 3 seconds/speed 9.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl including melted butter. Mix on speed 5/10seconds. Scrape sides and mix for a further 20 seconds.
Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brush with coconut oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan until pan is full. When top of pancakes bubble, flip over. Remove when cooked and place on a plate with a teatowl on top to wrap over cooked pancakes.
Repeat until all the batter is used.
Accessories you need
Can be re-heated in toaster if not too small.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE