- 50 grams raw sugar
- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 800 grams Milk, Cows / Rice / Any other
- 20 grams white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 40 grams Butter, Melted
- Coconut Oil for Cooking, Or whatever you choose.
Make Caster Suger if necessary by milling Raw Sugar for 3 seconds/speed 9.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl including melted butter. Mix on speed 5/10seconds. Scrape sides and mix for a further 20 seconds.
Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brush with coconut oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan until pan is full. When top of pancakes bubble, flip over. Remove when cooked and place on a plate with a teatowl on top to wrap over cooked pancakes.
Repeat until all the batter is used.
Accessories you need
Can be re-heated in toaster if not too small.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce