- 1 tbsp gelatine power
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 can (375ml) evaporated milk
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 140 g natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- extra Passionfruit Pulp, or fresh fruit to serve
Dissolve the gelatine powder in the hot water and cool.
Insert Butterfly. Beat evaporated milk with sugar and lemon juice for 2 mins / speed 4 until light and fluffy.
With motor running "Counter-clockwise operation" add the gelatine, yogurt and passionfruit pulp and beat 30sec / speed 4.
Spoon into individual serving dishes and put in fridge to set. Serve decorated with fruit or extra passionfuit pulp.
Converted from the Tangy Passionfruit Mousse recipe on the Nestle Carnation Website
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche