- 1 tbsp gelatine power
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 can (375ml) evaporated milk
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 140 g natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- extra Passionfruit Pulp, or fresh fruit to serve
Dissolve the gelatine powder in the hot water and cool.
Insert Butterfly. Beat evaporated milk with sugar and lemon juice for 2 mins / speed 4 until light and fluffy.
With motor running add the gelatine, yogurt and passionfruit pulp and beat 30sec / speed 4.
Spoon into individual serving dishes and put in fridge to set. Serve decorated with fruit or extra passionfuit pulp.
Converted from the Tangy Passionfruit Mousse recipe on the Nestle Carnation Website
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather