- 220 g sugar 4 egg whites, at room temperature 1 tsp vanilla 1 level dessertspoon vinegar 2 level dessertspoons corn flour Filling: 300 g cream 4 passionfruit, cut into halves with pulp scooped out
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150°C.
Place sugar into TM bowl and pulverize for 5 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place egg whites into TM bowl without measuring cup in place, and beat for 5
minutes on speed 3 (or until quite stiff). Add sugar tablespoon by tablespoon through lid opening
on speed 3 until all sugar is added (approx. 2 minutes). Add vanilla, vinegar and corn flour and
mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
Line a lamington tin with greaseproof paper and sprinkle lightly with caster sugar and a little corn
flour, then pour the mixture on and smooth out.
Bake at 150°C until firm to touch (approx. 15 minutes).
Lay down a tea towel on a bench with another sheet of greaseproof paper on top of it. Sprinkle
more caster sugar and immediately flip pavlova onto it. Carefully remove the lining paper when
cool, trim edges to neaten and spread with 2/3 of the whipped cream and passionfruit. Using the
tea towel, roll it up.
If the top cracks just decorate with remaining cream. Serve any remaining cream with slices of roll.
To make whipped cream, insert Butterfly and place cream into clean TM bowl. Whip on speed 4
until cream is stiff (less than 1 minute).
Recipe contributed by
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)