- 6 Medium Ripe Peaches, cut into quarters and stones and skins removed
- 45 g Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 50 g water
- 125 g Butter
- 110 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Put peaches, maple syrup, vanilla, honey and water into TM bowl and cook for 6 minutes at 80 degrees on +.
Pour into an oven proof dish or bowl.
Without cleaning TM bowl, put butter and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add coconut, salt, eggs then flour and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add self-raising flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Spread batter over the peaches and bake for 45 min.
Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream or custard.
It has a lovely crispy top and a sweet moist lower layer...I made the pictured one with white peaches and 2 apricots I wanted to use up.
Peach & Coconut Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread